Friday, March 23, 2012

Christmas in Michigan

I've been bad about taking photos lately ... I don't think I have a single pic from our Christmas celebration with the Schmohes!! Lame. We had a really nice time at Tiffiney and Kelly's place...very relaxing and fun to just be together. Here's a few from our time in Michigan. It was great to be with my parents and Dave and Em....and the rest of the Schwartz/Schneider crew. Looking forward to more family reunions when Baby Girl arrives this spring!








Some highlights for Micah included feeding the kitties/birds/bunnies with my dad most mornings; playing in this gigantic fort my dad built (he brought home a TON of little boxes from work and set this up in the living room...despite everyone's skepticism, this was a huge hit!); playing with Grandma Sue's "little village"; playing the piano; playing ping pong at Dave and Em's; and petting any cat he could find.

No comments: