When I'm feeling ambitious...
Micah is on the move...he's done with army crawling and started "real" crawling towards the end of October. And he's officially mastered the stairs...going up them, that is.
Whew...it's been an exhausting month! Aaron and I got pretty bad colds several weeks back. Then Aaron got the stomach flu...or food poisoning...we're not really sure. One thing I am sure of is that sick-all-night-husband + baby-who-doesn't-sleep-through-the-night = barely-surviving-wife-and-mama. How do people with twins do it?? Or even all of you with more than one kid?! We are very thankful Micah and I never got whatever stomach bug Aaron had. Now we're on to more teething (????) or at least that's the latest frequent-night-waking hypothesis. But we'll make it! As grumpy as he's been the past few days, in general he's a very happy little guy. Hard to believe he is already TEN months old. The one-year mark suddenly seems so close! It's pretty amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment