Thursday, January 7, 2010
December
December was a full month and it's hard to believe it's already the new year with our due date just a few days away!!! I got a nasty cold early in the month and I'm finally getting rid of the last of the cough. But I feel MUCH better now for which I'm very thankful. My small group threw me a beautiful baby shower and it was so fun to be able to celebrate this little life with so many special friends. We spent Christmas in Colorado with the Schmohes and had a great time--complete with yummy food and decorating cookies. In our spare time, Aaron and I have been getting ready for baby, as well as trying to squeeze in as many cheap dates as we can before we are a family of 3!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment