Sunday, October 14, 2007

Cameran Visits--Yippee!

Cameran made her first visit to Colorado since moving to Boston. It was so great to see her! She is such a dear friend to both Aaron and I. She stayed with us "at the bed and breakfast" as she likes to call it. We enjoyed some dinner and drinks with friends on Friday night and had a wonderful weekend catching up. We are already looking forward to when she'll be back for Christine's wedding in December!

This is me, Kim, Christine, and Cameran. Kim is Christine's sister and she just moved out here from Michigan in August. She has already found two jobs--I was impressed! We had a great time hiking and visiting while Cam was in town.

This is Aaron and I trying to re-create one of our wedding photos. Yes, we are that dorky.

1 comment:

Megan said...

It's so fun to hear about how you are doing...I can't believe you have been married a year already! It looks like you had fun with Cameran...we miss you all!