Leah gives solids a try. The lower picture shows about how much "solid" food she's eaten in the past few months: hardly any! This girl is a fan of Mama's milk. And not much else. Ever.
We celebrate Daddy's birthday in December. Love these two!
These two darlings. Christmas Eve 2012
Santa doesn't wrap gifts, a tradition I grew up with. I like it. Also, it makes things so easy.
Micah asked for a violin, weedwacker, and Chipoltle bag. He later told us that Santa misunderstood him...he wanted a Chipoltle SET (a toy burrito making kit). Whoopsie. Amazon helped us fix this in time for his birthday.
Christmas Day! Really fun, low-key celebration with the Schmohes. So great to be together.
Sadly, this is the only pic I have from Christmas morning with the kids:
One of many jam sessions...
Grandma Jo is always up for playing.
Cousins!
Not my finest moment. Sometimes you have to take one for the team in the name of family photos. Everyone else looks so cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment