Sunday, November 4, 2012

6 months already!




Sloooow down, Leah! You are growing way too fast!! We love this little girl to pieces. It is unbelievable that she is 6 months old today. She is the perfect addition to our family. She is easy going and sweet and loves being around people. Her smile and laugh are so infectious and those big blue eyes just melt our hearts.

She is such a good eater and has the thighs to prove it. Also, the multiple blow-outs each day to prove it. We go through more outfit changes in a day for this girl than we ever did for her brother! Speaking of Micah, she's starting to take after the eldest in her napping habits...and for those who remember, that's not a good thing. But honestly, it bothers me much less this time. I feel a lot less worried about everything the second time around and as much as I'd like her to nap well, it doesn't feel like such a big deal...

She is close to sitting up on her own, rolling around lots, and she's really enjoying the activity bouncer these days. She loves to bounce! She has become much more attentive to everything and we're enjoying our growing interactions. I have noticed it becoming more challenging with two since she is more active and interactive...it's definitely a shift from the early days of a often-sleeping baby.

We love you, Leah Bean!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! She is growing so much! And yes, look at those beautiful blue eyes. How sweet! Miss all of you terribly. But I'm always thinking of you. Lots of love to you all.
xoxo Cameran

Leah and Duncan said...

Leah is looking more and more like me every day. Feel free to keep her but I'll probably need to get her from you when I hopefully visit this summer.