Aaron and I celebrated five years of marriage this October! It really has gone by fast. I am so thankful I married him...what an amazing husband and father he is. We took a quick trip to Aspen which we dubbed "Rehab 2011" because I was still pretty nauseous and he had dislocated his shoulder the week before. We still managed to savor our childless time together, as JoAnn was kind enough to take care of Micah for us. Also, we made it back down the mountain alive--another bonus. Heavy snow came the day we were headed down and we ended up spending a LOT of time in the car after Vail Pass was shutdown and we had to take the scenic route.
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Five years
Aaron and I celebrated five years of marriage this October! It really has gone by fast. I am so thankful I married him...what an amazing husband and father he is. We took a quick trip to Aspen which we dubbed "Rehab 2011" because I was still pretty nauseous and he had dislocated his shoulder the week before. We still managed to savor our childless time together, as JoAnn was kind enough to take care of Micah for us. Also, we made it back down the mountain alive--another bonus. Heavy snow came the day we were headed down and we ended up spending a LOT of time in the car after Vail Pass was shutdown and we had to take the scenic route.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment