Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A new chapter

Aaron started back to work this week--full time! While unemployment was no picnic, in the end the timing proved to be a huge blessing. It was wonderful having him around during my entire maternity leave and then some. And GREAT that he was able to spend many days caring for Micah during the first six months of his life. No one can make the little guy giggle like his daddy! So we're both a little sad that he'll have less time with Micah man during the week, but we're very grateful for this job opportunity and that we have awesome child care. (A big thank you to Grandma Jo for this!!)

I took a cute picture of Aaron and Micah on their last weekday together...but it was early in the morning with some bed head hair, so I might get in trouble if I post it. Instead, I'll leave you with this cuteness:

1 comment: