Friday, April 2, 2010

Nine - eleven weeks

We just returned from a spontaneous trip to Michigan. (Much to our amazement, Micah traveled like a champ - we were very blessed!) Grandpa wasn't doing well and my dad and brother hadn't met Micah, so we took our first trip with the little guy. Grandpa passed away while we were visiting but I'm so glad we were able to see him one last time and know that he was happy to see us in the midst of his pain. One of the hardest things of living so far away is missing out on important events--so I'm very thankful we could be with my parents during this time.

I'm also thankful that we were able to introduce Micah to the Schwartz/Schneider family--lots of fun! Aaron and I wish we could be with all of you much more often. Thanks Grandma Sue and Grandpa Don for your great hospitality and for driving us all over!

Here's some pics from Michigan and the past few weeks with Micah.

 
  Feeding time with Grandma Jo

 
Micah meets Grandpa Don

And Uncle Dave and Aunt Em

 
Kristen and Cora drove from Traverse City to have lunch with us...so fun!

 
Note the aftermath of hot chocolate and a chocolate chip cookie :-)

Grandma Sue and Micah reunited
 
 

No comments: