Monday, February 22, 2010

Five weeks

Micah had his 1 month dr. visit and has gained 2 lbs since birth and is up to 10 lbs 9 oz! Five weeks (almost 6 now!) have gone by so quickly. He seems to have grown so much already! He's been going through a fussy stage in the evenings where he eats furiously and is pretty cranky from 8 - 11 or 12. We spend a lot of time bouncing him on an exercise ball which usually will put him to sleep if you do it long enough! He is so, so sweet and has been wowing us with his much more frequent and adorable smiles.

 
  
  
  
 

2 comments:

DAD/ Grandpa Don Schwartz said...

These are the kind of pictures I love to see. When the little type starts responding to your factial expressions and voice. Keep up the good picture postings.

Grandpa Don

DAD/ Grandpa Don Schwartz said...

I wish these blog sites had spell or grammar check ! I meant to say little tyke. and facial expressions. Is there a way for me to edit my mispelled stuff.