Our spring has flown by! Can't believe we're halfway through June!! Here are some pics...
Mom & Dad visit! We had a fabulous time hanging out with the Schmohes, visiting Denver & Boulder, and of course playing a LOT of Euchre. Sadly (for them) we were the champions of our week-long tournament. They also did really productive things--they cleaned out the laundry room, washed tons of clothes, and organized our garage. Oh, and mom cooked Aaron his long-awaited pot roast (she was appalled that we've been married nearly two years and I've never made him one). We miss you already. When are you coming back??
Mexico. As you can see, our resort was amazing and the water was beautiful! I need to get more pics from the Schmohes - I don't have any group shots! A video of our nephews to come. Thanks Tiff and Kelly for organizing and sharing your time share!
We've done some dog sitting this spring. This is one of Bailey's fave friends--Buster Brown. Sometimes he loves on Bailey a little too much--with constant nudging--but really, can you blame him? She's just so darn pretty.
The 'Ol Daddyo's 70th birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment