Sunday, July 8, 2007

Oh happy day!


This is my dear friend Libby. She got married yesterday!! Rob Swenson is the lucky man who gets to share his life with this fabulous woman! We celebrated with her up in the mountains in Grand Lake, CO. She was absolutely stunning and it was a picturesque day and ceremony.

Here's Jennie playing in the heated ping pong tournament. This was a wedding unlike any other! The festivities began at 10:00 a.m. (when I say "festivities," I mean every outdoor activity imaginable) and concluded with an awards ceremony where the winners collected fancy fishing gear, restaurant gift certificates, and MP3 players!! I'm proud to say that we actually "competed" in almost every event: ping pong, basketball, volleyball, badmitton, and croquet golf. We were unable to fit in fishing and horse shoes but we needed a little breather. I made it to the fourth round of ping pong, but was eliminated by the brother of the groom (Aaron referred to him as "The Ringer"). Chad ended up winning 3rd place in ping pong and scored himself an MP3 player...wooo!


We took a break around 2ish to eat some delicious BBQ and the ceremony followed at 4:00. We had a chance to eat some pie just before it started to sprinkle. It was a great day!