
So, we're joining all the bloggers out there! Recently, our good friend Cameran moved to Boston. Cam and I met a few years ago and spent a few months as "neighbors" when we lived in studio apartments at Canyon Club (back when I worked for the property management company). We became good friends quickly and later shared a great two apartment in downtown Boulder. Aaron and I are very sad that she can no longer drop by for dinner, but we're excited for her new job opportunity and new life on the east coast! This should help us stay in touch with Cam and a number of other dear friends and family that are states away.
1 comment:
You two are the BEST!!!! So sweet of you to put this picture up and write about us. I will mark this site as a "favorite" so I can check up with what's going on!!! Always keeping you in my prayers. And Aaron... remember... though this time may feel like you're stuck, it's hard, and you may question "why?" so much but know that God will pull you out of the valley on His own terms (which is always hard!!). As it's reminded to me daily... God is ALWAYS with you no matter what choice you make. Just keep praying too. You have an AMAZING wife that loves you so much and will always support you. AND! You have friends who admire you for the Godly man that you are and will be by your side as well.
LOTS of love and hugs to you both!!
Cam
Post a Comment